COVID-19 VACCINATION - NOW AVAILABLE!
HealthZone Medical approved for Covid-19 vaccination
We are now an approved Covid-19 Vaccination Centre. Thanks for your patience and support with all the changes occurring at the practice to get approval. Covid-19 vaccine is currently only available for those 16 yours and older.
A Customised Vaccination Experience
We can accommodate special needs, like:
- quiet surroundings
- uncrowded, spacious and safer
- no rush, no chair to chair shuffling
- low sensory environment
- needle phobia
- mask-wearing exemptions
- vaccination lying down
- family/whanau group vaccination
- translation and sign language services (prior arrangement)
- sports team or workplace groups
3 weeks or 6 weeks between 1st and 2nd vaccine doses?
The 6 week interval is ideal for maximum immunity and minimum 2nd dose side-effects. But for some (essential works, sports people, educational, business and travel needs), the interval can be shortened to the minimum 3 weeks. If you need an earlier dose, call us to change your booking.
Bookings and “walk-in” vaccinations
Bookings are preferred, but we do take “walk-in” vaccinations between 9am and 1pm, including small family groups. For large groups, contact us first
Bookings are to be made in the following ways.
- via the government BookMyVaccine
- via our Contact form (Covid vaccine option) on our Contact page here
- via our Patient Portal (Manage My Health) for our currently enrolled patients only
- via Email – firstname.lastname@example.org – for a call back
- via Phone – (09) 477 2090 especially for block bookings only
Group bookings for Sports Teams and Businesses
Call us on (09) 477 2090 or just send an email to email@example.com with your details, or use our Contact page here
Last updated 5.10.21